Monday 8 August 2016

Rania First Roll-Over by Herself!

Assalamualaikum...

Being a first time mommy make me excited even for a tiny tiny things done by my baby. 

On 2nd of August 2016, Rania was around 4 months and 19 days for the first time ever she roll over all by herself. After I bathed her in the morning, while drying her hair using hair dryer, she was like turn to look at me, and straight away lifting her shoulder up. What a great suprise for my morning wake up call. Before this I know she can play well whenever I helped her by turn her backside up so that she get used to roll over.


3months 17days / 1st July 2016

But 2nd of August 2016 is her first history making. Hahaha. Dah besar anak mama tskkkk


4months 20days / 3rd August 2016

Mama is so proud with you baby. Will always be right after you when you need me. Me love you sayang! 


P/S : Baby Rania kalau duduk memang semua pipi dagu semua bercantum dengan leher. Time meniarap nampak runcing. Hahaha. 

I will always love you Azzahra, X. O. X. O.


2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hehehe. Terima kasih. Comey pun time mengamuk pening juga kepala 😂 Bila majlis aok?

      Delete