Tuesday 28 October 2014

HURT

What's hurting you is hurting me too. And my heart can't take it when I am the one whom putting you in pain. When I saw those scars, those marks I feel bad on my own. Why should I hurt the one I love the most. 


I really doesn't mean to do that. It's just the anger build from inside. Even I don't realize it WHEN, WHAT, WHY, WHO & HOW that can be happening. Perhaps I just get to emotional with my feelings. The fears of being alone, the fears of being forgotten and the fears of sharing you with others. 

I am letting you go, I just cannot think wisely, cannot think properly. It's just me is not me at all. When I am putting myself in your place I felt sorry for you. But, every-time, every-now-and-then I keep repeating the same mistakes, the same things that I really shouldn't do at the first place. 


"I'm sorry for blaming you for everything I just couldn't do, 
And I've hurt myself by hurting you..."

The End...

No comments:

Post a Comment