Friday 27 June 2014

Porcelain Vase

Why am I said that me myself a porcelain vase... 

Because , porcelain vase is so pretty to see, too flawless to touch but very fragile. No, I am not saying I am pretty as porcelain vase, but my heart do fragile like it.I am trying hard everyday to present myself to others people as cheerful as I can, but deep inside it was me have to bear everything.


A porcelain vase...once broken, it's no other way to put it back as the original appearances. Perhaps the touch won't be so smooth as it used to be...The beauty, would be the same even you glued the broken parts together again. Just like my heart, OUR heart. The scar would be forever. 

People say, why keep reminding the past when the future might bright ahead in front of us? It wasn't my wanted to stuck behind the past, it was the scar that make me so fearful to face what come ahead. I don't want the same things that causes the scars, make the existing scar hurt even more harder than before. Am I too judgmental against YOU?

It's not me whose choose to be a negative person... I always trying to be positive as much as I can. But with you, when all my side the bad one and the good one became visible to you, I am becoming that way. I am afraid you'll hate me for my negativeness, too afraid that one day you might don't see any good seeds in me anymore as all the way you only talked about my negativeness. You must know, when you someone that all positive in front of you, that because you don't them yet. There's still a barrier between you and their attitude before they show off. But, you have been with me all the time. All this things you can see clearly already. 

Dear you, dear you the one that I love beside my family... I hope you would understand me. A porcelain vase, was fragile some more it used to be broken before. I don't ask you to carry it over your head all the time, I don't ask you look at it over the time... I am just asking you to take care of it, as it might be broke if you let it go from your grasp. If you think you couldn't hold on onto it anymore, just place it on somewhere you think it was safe...and I am willingly to take care of the porcelain vase by myself. 

A note to YOU;
It's my mistakes. All this time, it was me who caused all the trouble. You are perfect enough. I am a PORCELAIN VASE.

I love you, XOXO-!

2 comments: